Horse Camping in Colorado – nothing better!
If you want to do some RV camping and take your horse along, the M Lazy C Ranch is THE place in Colorado! Ride straight from your camp spot out into approx. 225,000 acres of trails in the National forest.
The M Lazy C Ranch has RV and Horse camping sites:
- Full service RV camp sites with electric, water, and sewer in close proximity to the main ranch and cabins.
- RV camp sites with electric and water only. plus sites with horse pens right at them.
- Primitive camp spots that one can park a rig at..
For our Equestrian Guests, we have the following horse camping accommodations:
- 12×12 outdoor pens
- Unlimited access to horse trails in the Pike National Forest with a wide variety of terrain and panoramic views of Pikes Peak and the Lost Creek Wilderness Area.
- We also have a primitive camping area for larger groups, and primitive RV camping sites.
Please visit our horse and pet policies.
Horse camping near the big city… but not TOO near!
As far as access goes…the M Lazy C Ranch is ¾ mile off Hwy 24 with easy access from Hwy 24.Mile marker 261 The ranch itself is surrounded by thousands of acres of the Pike National Forest. We offer hiking and biking along with our regular ranch activities, plus take your ATV’s on
designated trails in the National Forest.
Amenities / Guidelines:
|RV Sites||Full-Service Sites with picnic tables / Cost: $40 per night|
|3 night min.over holidays||Electric & Water only Sites with use of dump station / Cost: $35|
|30 & 50 Amp Service Pedestals|
|full hook up covered pen:$45 per night|
|Primitive Sites||Tent Sites $20|
|Tent sites – wall tents available|
|Primitive RV sites|
|Amenities||Bathrooms and Showers Available|
|Central Campfire Area|
|Mail Drop, Fax and Copy Machine|
|FREE WI-FI Internet Access|
|Guidelines||Pets Welcome – Must be on a leash/cleaned up after while on Ranch…|
|Smoking in Designated Areas only – due to Fire Safety|
|Large Groups, Families, and Senior welcome|
|Amenities||12 X 12 Outdoor horse pens $10/horse/pen/night|
|150 X 250 Coyboy U Arena|
|Cost: $10 per night per horse for all pens.|
|Access to thousands of acres of National Forest out the back gate|
|Guidelines||Out of State – Current Negative Coggins and current health certificate Colorado Residents – Current Health Papers|