Directions from Colorado Springs:
- Take US 24 (W. Cimarron) West toward Pikes Peak (approximately 42 miles from downtown Colorado Springs…about 1 hour travel time)
- Go through Woodland Park
- Continue through Divide
- Continue through Florissant
- Continue through Lake George
- After passing the Lake George school (on left) note your mileage
- The road to the ranch is 5 miles past the school on the right
- There is a sign for Mule Creek Outfitters and the M Lazy C Ranch
- Take a right onto our road
- The road is dirt, but easily traveled by large RV’s and horse trailers
- The ranch is ¾ of a mile North on this dirt road
Please be careful for wildlife on your trip. Deer and Elk are common, especially during dusk and dawn.
We are happy to have you as our guests!