Household Pet Policy (Bringing Horses? See below)
Here at the ranch we are very much animal lovers. Some of our cabins do allow you and one pet to enjoy a trip to the ranch together for a $35 pet deposit/cleaning fee. We ask that you abide by our policy:
- You must notify the office of your plans to bring your pet when you are making your reservation.
- Keep your pet leashed at all times while on ranch property.
- Do not leave your pet unattended in the cabins or on the ranch property.
- Please walk dog away from guest areas and clean up after your pet.
- You are responsible for any/all damage caused by your pet during your stay here. There is a $50 deposit should any damage be found in the cabins that will be charged upon departure.
Guest Horse Rules and Information
- All horses must be kept in designated pens assigned by the M Lazy C Ranch. Do not move or consolidate pens and/or panels without prior permission of the campground host.
- We do not allow high lines, picketing, or hobbling of horses on ranch property.
- All horses must have current health certificates (within 30 days).
- All out of state horses must have a Coggins test (within 1 year).
- No stallions are allowed at the M Lazy C Ranch.
- Each horse owner must provide and feed his/her own horse.
- We are in bear country—Keep trash & food (human & horse) in sealed containers inside vehicles or trailers
- Any panel damage will result in a fee of $100 per panel.
- Each horse owner is responsible for the daily cleaning of pens and campsites.
- At check out, the pens and campsites must be free of manure, hay, straw, trash and all bedding or a cleaning fee of $50 will be charged to the bill.
- Bring your own manure forks, rakes, and muck buckets to clean your pen. The M Lazy C will provide designated disposal areas for manure.
- Use the designated dump station in main ranch complex to dump waste tanks.
- Guests bringing dogs must keep their pets leashed while on ranch property. Please be courteous to other guests and clean up after your pets.
- In your check-in packet there will be a basic map of the surrounding National Forest Service roads and trails. More detailed maps will be available for purchase in the General Store.
- Please do not water your horse in ranch water tanks (communal water tanks have a higher incidence of spreading disease).
- Please be considerate of other ranch guests and keep your horse to a walk when riding on main ranch roads.
Check in is 3 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. at the General Store (watch for signs as you come in). If you are going to be earlier or later please call ahead.
Check out is by 11 a.m.